What causes dark circles?
Several factors can cause dark circles such as lack of good sleep, too much caffeine or alcohol,
smoking, increase in melanin pigment, fat loss under the eyes and not to forget- it can also be
What can you do to help these dark circles?
- Get enough sleep. Do you know that you need 7-9 hrs. of sleep every night? People over
65 should get 7-8 hrs. of sleep/night. Both your brain and body repairs cell damage at
- Avoid excessive alcohol and caffeine. Both of these have dehydrating effects on your
skin and body. Smoking hastens aging process exponentially- talk to your doctor to
discuss smoking cessation and to learn safe limits on alcohol and caffeine.
- Skin lightening creams. Creams with kojic acid, tranexamic acid, Vit C can help dark
circles. Talk to your esthetician or your aesthetic physician today to help with your skin
- Cool compresses can help reduce the puffiness around/under your eyes.
- Reduce your salt intake. Excess salt intake can cause water retention and make your
eyes look puffier.
If you are doing all of the above and still struggling, don’t worry- we can help you!
Below is the list of treatments provided at Ethereal Rejuvenation Clinic. We’ll build a
customized treatment plan for you to give you best results!
-Dermal fillers are a great option to give smoothness and fullness if you have thin/loose
skin or depression under the eyes, both of which can make your eyes look dark and
- Platelet rich plasma: Have you heard of PRP? This natural and powerful treatment uses
injections of a concentration of patient’s own platelets into the face or around the eyes
to improve tone and texture of the skin, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Platelets
are rich in growth factors which helps with new tissue growth.
- Laser treatments: Our 1540 fractional laser treatments around the eyes can help build
collagen and elastin thereby improving fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
- TempSure Radiofrequency(RF): Using RF technology, heat is delivered deep into the
skin which triggers collagen production. This not only helps with the fine lines/wrinkles
and dark circles, it can also help improve dry eyes!
- Epionce Renewal Eye cream: This cream is made with botanicals and is paraben-free,
fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It uses a soft-focus technology that diffuses
visible light to reduce the look of dark circles. Optimized formula for the eye area
hydrates and reduces puffiness. Non-greasy formula is ideal for daily use under makeup.
Ask us for a free sample!
Call Ethereal Rejuvenation Clinic at 425-223-9641 to schedule your Free Consultation today!
Hope you found this information useful. Feedbackis appreciated!